Lindow Insurance is proud to announce that it will be donating $2,000 to Roots Recovery, a local charity that provides addiction treatment and recovery services to individuals and families in the greater Milwaukee area and beyond.
Roots Recovery: A Lifeline for Those Struggling with Addiction
Roots Recovery is a comprehensive addiction treatment center located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin offering a variety of treatment programs and recovery services to help individuals overcome their addiction and build a sober life.
Roots Recovery’s treatment programs are designed to meet the individual needs of each client. They offer a variety of inpatient and outpatient treatment options, including:
- Inpatient treatment: This is a residential program that provides 24/7 support and care. Inpatient treatment is ideal for individuals who need a more intensive level of care.
- Outpatient treatment: This is a less intensive program that allows clients to live at home while they receive treatment. Outpatient treatment is ideal for individuals who are ready to start rebuilding their lives but still need support.
In addition to their treatment programs, Roots Recovery also offers a variety of recovery services to help clients stay sober after they leave our program. These services include:
- Continuing care: This is a program that provides support and guidance to clients after they leave our program. Continuing care can help clients stay on track with their recovery and avoid relapse.
- Support groups: We offer a variety of support groups for clients to attend, including 12-step groups, SMART Recovery groups, and family support groups. Support groups can provide clients with a sense of community and help them to connect with others who are struggling with addiction.
- Individual counseling: We offer individual counseling to clients who need additional support. Individual counseling can help clients to address the underlying issues that led to their addiction and develop coping mechanisms for dealing with stress and triggers.
The Substance Abuses Roots Recovery Can Help With
Roots Recovery can help individuals who are struggling with a variety of substance abuse disorders, including:
- Alcohol abuse
- Drug abuse
- Opioid addiction
- Gambling addiction
- Sex addiction
- Food addiction
- Other substance abuse addictions
Roots Recovery is a comprehensive addiction treatment center located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We offer a variety of treatment programs and recovery services to help individuals overcome their addiction and build a sober life. We serve clients from Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, West Allis, Brookfield, and surrounding communities. If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, please contact Roots Recovery today. We are here to help.
Contact Roots Recovery
To learn more about Roots Recovery treatment programs and recovery services, please contact them at 844-447-6687 or visit their website.
Testimonial – Roots Recovery Helped Save My Son’s Life
“Roots Recovery was a very important part of the process in helping my son. They required him to take counseling to get to the underlying issues and deal with them while he was there. This was something we tried for years and couldn’t get him to do. He found his best friend shortly after his friend committed suicide, and he spent years using drugs to try to forget about it. Roots explained that in order to move forward, he had to go back and deal with that first. They walked that path with him every step of the way and allowed him to deal with the trauma and then move past it. The skilled and caring people who work at Roots do not judge, but instead walk through the pain with their clients and help them move past it. Some clients take longer than others, but Roots stuck with my son and helped him transition to a more productive, clean, and healthy life.
What was amazing throughout the whole process was that my son had never not been medicated. Roots required him to be completely medication-free unless it was life-threatening. He had been prescribed and on ADHD medication since he was 4 years old. These were generic amphetamines. Today, he is doing better than he has ever been and is doing it completely unmedicated.
He will tell you that they saved his life, and I know they did. I had to make the tough love decisions, but they walked with him when I couldn’t. For anyone struggling with kids and addiction, once they have been cleaned up, this recovery group home and pathway can make the difference between life and death for a child.”
If you are interested in learning more about Roots Recovery, please visit their website at www.rootsrecovery.org.